At LEAD Projects, we advance the quality of teaching and learning by evaluating the effectiveness and impact of educational innovations, policies, and practices within higher education. Rigorous, theory-driven methods and interdisciplinary collaborations anchor our approach to evaluation, leading to the adaptation and dissemination of evidence-based strategies in service to student learning.
We design and co-create.
- We offer feedback on evaluation designs, data collection strategies, and methods of data analysis.
- We craft evaluation plans for and with our clients.
We collaborate and connect.
- We facilitate conversations among people with a stake in the programs we evaluate.
- We integrate multiple perspectives and bridge disciplinary boundaries in our evaluation studies.
We assess and investigate.
- We conduct evaluation studies to improve educational programs and policies related to higher education.
- We produce scholarly work that contributes to the knowledge base of program evaluation.
We interpret and translate.
- We help link evaluation findings to practice.
- We help clients consider how their programs could work and examine how they actually work.
We educate and inform.
- We educate others about the process of program evaluation from beginning to end.
- We build understanding about the value of program evaluation.